Our Dyslexia Consultants can provide that answer.
Welcome to Read, Write and Spell, a Center for Dyslexia located at 3101 Sunset Blvd suite 3D, Rocklin, CA 95677. We are an LLC of highly trained and experienced educators specializing in dyslexia only. We utilize an Orton Gillingham approach to teach dyslexic students how to read, write and spell. One year of our effective reading intervention will result in at least one grade level improvement in reading ability.
We provide Assessments, Remediation, Summer Programs, Homeschooling programs partnered with Charter Schools, and In-Service Days.
- Assessments provide the certainty whether or not dyslexia is the problem, and consist of either a relatively simple and informal Consultation, or a thorough and comprehensive testing process, a detailed Full Screening.
- Remediation takes place through tutoring. We use a multi-sensory, highly structured, sequential and cumulative approach to teaching reading, writing and spelling. We are actively engaged with the student in a one-on-one or, during our summer program, two students with one tutor.
- Summer Programs are a necessary component to working successfully with dyslexia. Summer is an excellent time to concentrate on reading without the burden of other classroom obligations. Our 5-wk programs offer fun while learning.
- Homeschooling Programs are now available with the partnership of several Charter Schools. We are approved vendors for reading, language arts, math, art and social studies with several local Charter Schools.
- In-Service Days provide you with information which will help you determine which of your students may be dyslexic, what accommodations they will need in the classroom, what additional support they will need outside the classroom, and how the best way to select tutors in your area.